Bluehaven Shoes is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with any third party. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that's all.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We don't treat the data collected as personal Information or use it in association with other personal information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information to better tailor or improve the services or products provided.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
If you would like access to your personal information stored with us please contact email@example.com When you create a Bluehaven account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Name, Delivery Address, Telephone & Mobile Number, Email Address, Gender, Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased via the our website.
- To communicate with you during the delivery process.
- To optimize the site and your shopping experience.
- To inform you of a competition results you may have entered.
- To provide you with relevant product information and marketing from Bluehaven (unless you have chosen to opt out of said information).
- To aid Bluehaven in the development of new products and services.
Dominion Cross Pty Ltd
PO Box 91
Virginia BC, QLD, 4014